Screw U SweetCollect.co.uk

The non-biased and fair but DAMNING truth


This is the 100% truthful consumer review I wrote about the shockingly bad SweetCollect.co.uk which the consumer review site Ciao.co.uk censored and banned. Skip down to the last third of the review for the interesting reading.



I first heard of Sweetcollect.co.uk a couple of years ago when I spent a lot of time on freebie sites. What I heard in general wasn't very good. In fact it was rather shocking. They were notorious for not honouring their members. Notorious for not paying out. Notorious for being crap in general. Apart from the odd few lucky people most of the members never received the rewards from the site which they'd built up. For these reasons I never joined the site or even went to look at it. But a while back, probably around 6 months ago, I heard the site had been taken over and shaken up. I can't remember where I heard this and I have no idea as to whether what I heard was true but I decided to join up and see if it had turned a corner or if indeed it was still a seemingly scam internet site.

So what is Sweetcollect.co.uk? In short it's yet another internet reward site rather like iPoints and Mutalpoints. You receive rewards for such things as signing up to other internet sites, taking up offers and shopping. The only difference with Sweetcollect is you get rewarded with sweets rather than cold hard cash.


A bit about the basics
****************************
Sign up is easy. Just follow the instructions, type a few details and away you go. One thing I must warn you about is the colour of the site. It's BRIGHT ILLUMINOUS PINK. It's not exactly easy on the eyes and I can't see it greatly appealing to the male of the species. Apart from that the site is very easy to navigate, the account information is very easy to understand and all the offers are on the whole very easy to complete.


So is it a good site then?
*********************************
Well some things are pretty good, like the daily click section. You can earn a sweet for doing something so simple as clicking onto a website. There are a number of these kinda deals and sometimes you can click up to 2/3 times on the same website for extra sweets. These take no effort whatsoever and within 5 minutes you could have earnt 10/15 sweets for just clicking away. You are also credited with a tube of Smarties just for joining and extra tubes of Smarties for referring someone to the site. I also like the fact the sweets are all different depending on which offer/click you complete. Sometimes it can be Smarties, or it could be Blackjack chews, Fruit Salad, Pixie Sticks, Jelly Monsters, Double Dips, Haribo Starmix etc etc.... Before long your account rewards looks like a mini sweet shop. Much better than just accumulating points like on iPoints or MutualPoints. Plus on Ipoints and Mutual it can take forever to accumulate enough points to be able to cash out whereas on Sweetcollect as soon as you've accumulated 25 sweets in your reward account you are able to cash out. In fact cashing out is done automatically on Sweetcollect. As soon as you reach at least 25 sweets rewarded your order is placed on a list to be sent to the dispatch centre. So yes, in theory it's a very good site......


BUT.......and it's a very BIG BUT
***************************************
I've now been a member for a few months and within no time i'd accumulated enough sweets to be able to cash out. By 30th of August I had easily enough sweets and was eagerly awaiting my package through the post. When I looked at my account information I was notified my order was on the list and due to be sent to the dispatch centre around the end of November. That was 3 months after i'd accumulated enough for payout. Oh well I suppose I could wait. In the meantime I carried on clicking away on the site and my reward total kept going up.

BUT what I also noticed was the date to be sent for dispatch also kept changing. One day it'd say November 30th, then it'd go up to December, then January, then back to December, then February, then December again etc etc and today I checked and it'd gone right up to January 21st again. My total amount of sweets accumulated now stands at 130 and still i've yet to see/eat a single reward. Needless to say I now use the site less and less, in fact they're lucky if I visit there once a week right now. The only thing I bother to do is check my account. They're having no more clicks or joining things from me until they show me they honour their obligations.

AND ALSO. Your Sweet collect personal account has a section for 'not completed' transactions. These are things you've clicked on/joined but not fully completed APPARENTLY. My 'not completed' list is massive. I can't be bothered to count every 'not completed' link in my account but there's easily over 40. I know for a fact some of these 'not completed' things HAVE been COMPLETED by me. For example I downloaded the new version of Messenger using a Sweetcollect link and was supposed to receive a free Skittles mini bag. They say I didn't complete the transaction when I KNOW I did because i'm currently using the new downloaded version of Messenger that I downloaded using this site. Another one is for Glowbay which I joined and was supposed to receive a Drumstick Lolly for. They say 'not completed' when I KNOW it is completed because i still go on Glowbay to this day (I'm 99% sure that Sweetcollect also own Glowbay) Another one is MutualPoints which they say 'not completed' Bullsh*t!! I joined through Sweetcollect and still use that site now so HOW did I NOT complete it.

I can hear you saying 'why don't you contact them about crediting your account for these not completed transactions?' Well the thing is I have no proof I completed these transactions. I will put an email together for them but I don't hold out much/any hope. Besides which, what's the point of disputing sweets which haven't been added when i'm having such trouble trying to get them to cash out on what I have been awarded? Yes that's my biggest gripe. I take time out of my day to try to earn rewards on a site, make the site itself lots of money through clicks and memberships and get Sweet F A in return. I've even referred at least 2 people to Sweetcollect so God knows how much profit they're also making from them.


Recommended or not?
*****************************
Not right now I wouldn't recommend it. Hopefully some time next year i'll receive my sweeties but it leaves a bitter taste in your mouth when you have to wait so long for such a pathetic little reward. I thought when I joined that taking 20 minutes outa my day to accumulate enough sweets for a payout would be time well spent and it would have been if they'd sent my damn sweets. They've lost a frequent member in me. If they'd paid out promptly I would've been on that site every day but no way am I spending time on a site that so far is showing itself to be a scam.

Yesterday I sent an email to the Sweetcollect team enquiring (and generally moaning) about their dispatch date stupidity. They sent me this email back

"I will try to explain to you how the system works and hopefully shed some light for you.
As for the dispatch date the system is a computer. It doesn't know when things are going to happen in the office, it doesn't know if staff that are supposed to be packing sweets are going to be away, so it guesses a date.
As SweetCollect is big, and is growing bigger and bigger , it gets
harder and harder to get everyone's sweets etc... out to them, but the staff try and get everything out as fast as they can.
And if you find you keep moving backwards in the queue, this could be because people who were supposed to receive a package of sweets but haven't will get moved to the front of the queue (because they were expecting them a lot longer before)."


OK then let me just quote the final part for you "And if you find you keep moving backwards in the queue, this could be because people who were supposed to receive a package of sweets but haven't will get moved to the front of the queue (because they were expecting them a lot longer before)." So just HOW long were these poor buggers waiting for their sweets? and WHY didn't they receive their sweets when they were SUPPOSED to? This email didn't leave me feeling any better of the site than I did prior to the email. I applaude customer services for getting back to me so quickly but this message did not fill me with confidence.

At this point I feel it right to point out we cashed out on iPoints last week for a £50 Amazon voucher. iPoints is a far bigger and more popular site than Sweetcollect and yet ipoints in conjunction with Amazon sent out our reward by mail and it was received by us within a week. Now THAT is how it should be done.

For now I give Sweetcollect a total of 1 star for their site. If they finally do pay out i'll revise this review slightly and possibly increase the star rating by one star (if they're lucky) Watch this space.


UPDATE 24.12.2005
**************************
As of today my account now says it'll be sent to the dispatch centre around the 7th of May


UPDATE 27.12.2005
***************************
My account today says it'll be sent to the dispatch centre around the 28th of June


UPDATE 06.01.2006
****************************
Now it says it'll be sent to the dispatch centre around the 6th of February. At least the date's come forward as opposed to being put back again.


UPDATE 30.01.2006
****************************
The date it'll be sent to the dispatch centre is now June 28th.


UPDATE 04.04.2006
****************************
Today i'm in shock. Apparently my order will now be sent to the dispatch centre around January 16th 2008. OH MY GOD!!!! I'll be dead before I receive them at this rate.

I sent an email to customer services today about my sweeties (and the stupidity of estimated dispatch not being until 2008) Here is their reply

"Hi
The dispatch date in the system is a computer. It doesn't know when
things are going to happen in the office, it doesn't know if staff
that are supposed to be packing sweets are going to be away, so it
guesses a date.
As SweetCollect is big, and is growing bigger and bigger , it gets
harder and harder to get everyone's sweets etc... out to them, but the
staff try and get everything out as fast as they can.
And if you find you keep moving backwards in the queue, this could be
because people who were supposed to receive a package of sweets but
haven't will get moved to the front of the queue (because they were
expecting them a lot longer before). Please ignore the date you are
seeing,we are having technical difficulties at the moment, of which we
are trying to resolve as quickly as possible.
We appreciate your patience, and be assured that you will get your
sweets in turn, and I hope this has cleared things up for you."


As you can see it's more or less the same as the first email I received from them. Only difference I can see is the technical difficulty explanation towards the bottom. Grrrrrr I HATE sweet collect.


UPDATE 05.04.2006
***************************
i joined the sweet collect forum today http://www.swearch.com/forum/
My purpose was to find out why this reward site was not honouring their part of the deal. They bribe/reward members for joining up to things/completing things/clicking things yet the member has to wait literally forever to receive anything for their efforts (if they ever do) Oh sorry they do receive something. They receive an inbox full of junk and spam emails

Anyway within 5 minutes of me becoming a member, and precisely 30 seconds after my third posting, I was barred from the forum. Why was this? For daring to ask negative questions? I'm in the process of trying to find out (not that I care) This once again has proven to me what a disgusting company Sweet Collect (or rather Carl Knight ltd) is.

If anyone is even remotely thinking about joining up be it on your own head. Stay away from the other Carl Knight Ltd sites too cos they're as bad. They're an absolute disgrace and it's sites like these which give legitimate reward sites a bloody bad name.


This is the email I sent regarding me being banned from the forum

"I think it's very unprofessional for you to ban a member from the forums just because they (with valid reason) dispute some postings. I wasn't abusive, I was just being brutally honest. you wanna know what the general opinion is of sweet collect? Go take a look at the review site ciao.co.uk. I'm not the only person who is disgruntled, it's just that I seem to be the only one speaking out (or have you banned everyone who speaks out?)
Why did you ban me?"


To which I received this reply

"You were banned as you we feel that you're not going to be a positive addition to the Swearch Forum community. You've only made 3 posts on the forum so far and all of them are negative.
That's hardly constructive. If you had made positive postings about other sites and offers then you wouldn't of been banned, but you've demonstrated that your only purpose on Swearch Forums is to be negative and that's simply not good for the forum
community.
Regards,
Carl Knight."


My reply back was

"My purpose on the Swearch forums was to give my opinion about Sweet Collect which is a legitimate reason for joining. So you're saying unless i'm positive about Sweet Collect I gotta keep my mouth shut? That's a terrible attitude to have, especially when i'm a member of Sweet Collect who's slightly peeved off about being messed around with regards to the rewards.

I cannot believe that if you *are* a legitimate business you *don't want* negative views which at the end of the day can only serve to help you improve as a business. Your attitude stinks. Your business knowledge stinks. I don't need to be a member of the Swearch forums, you've answered every question I could've possibly had just by showing me the extent of your ignorance and immaturity. Go back to school and study the Dummies Guide To Running A Business cos you sure as hell need it."


Then I got this reply

"If you think you can talk to people however you like then you're sadly
mistaken.
However as you've replied so rudely then I'm afraid you're not going to get
an unfriendly reply.
You're clearly either a moron, or a complete idiot, or both? At no point did
I say you had to be positive about SweetCollect, I was explaining to you
that we don't allow members to join the forum for the sole purpose of
bitching about things, and that was your only agenda.
I suggest you speak to my customer relations staff and you won't be getting
any more replies from me.
You can email either wendy*******@carlknight.net or
danielle****@sterlingrock.net
Have a miserable day.
Carl Knight."


So I replied with

"HAAAAAA what a nice business manner you have. I don't give a monkeys what you wanna call me. This all sits nicely as a copy and pasted addition on my sweetcollect.co.uk review. You're just making yourself look like an obnoxious scammer. Do your worst to me, it's not me who's trying to (apparently) run a business.
If just one person gets put off joining Sweet Collect and your other sites by reading my review i've done my job. (lots HAVE been put off btw) Thankyou for making it easier for me.
Regards
Erika"



Then he said

"I was simply saying what everyone wanted to say to you. I'll happily include a copy of your emails on our site to demonstrate how popular your comments are.I need to ask consent to include your name and email address with it, do you mind?"


So I said

"Of course I mind. My email address is not for public viewing and you have no permission whatsoever to post anything of mine without me having the right of reply (which is a bit hard since you banned me and I have no intention of ever going back there anyway)"


To which he replied

"Ah so you do understand laws concerning posting private communications then. Remember it works both ways ;)"


So the nob-head got this from me

"No. I'm communicating with a business (you) and I write consumer reviews. If I have a bad experience with a company it's my duty to tell consumers about it. You are talking about posting an ordinary persons details and emails on a public forum. Two entirely different things."


the next boring reply from him is

"If that's what you believe then go ahead and post a review, you're communicating with me directly. If you post copies of these communications, then i'll be doing th same, and there will be no comeback for you if you've posted them on the net already yourself. Maybe you should seek legal (or mental) help?"


Then he got this reply off me

"I wrote the review and posted it months ago. Do what you want, I don't have a business to destroy. Bet you feel all powerful now don't you? Haaaa you can't even argue without getting all flustered. What chance have you got of proving yourself to be a professional and respected business person if you can't even keep your cool with a 28 year old lass? Post whatever you want at your so-called forum. Like it has any impact or makes any difference to my little 'ol life anyway."


Arrogance kicks in again with his next reply

"Ah cool, any chance you could send me a link to your review, i'd love to check it out. Thank you for authorising me to post your communications on our forum (quote: "Post whatever you want at your so-called forum.") I still don't authorise you to re-produce my comments in anyway however.
Have a nice day."


Can't be bothered to contact him again, he can find the review himself if he's so desperate to read it. All this correspondence begs the question, why has he got so much time on his hands? Shouldn't he be working instead of trading insults with me?

I NOW I feel MUCH better about the situation than I did before. Stuff the sweets, this was enough entertainment to pay me ten times over for what offers I completed. They (Carl Knight Ltd) can go and find some other poor sucker cos this sucker here has had more than enough of playing with the 10 year old internet scammers.



55 comments

55 Comments"
  • At 24/6/06 6:12 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah sounds like something Carl Would do.. do not trust that guy hes a *****. He has not chance of running a business hes only 19

     
  • At 25/7/06 8:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    carl knight does own Glowbay, amongst other sites. Others include Chavband. All of carls sites have a bad history. Glowbay was completely unfair to affiliates who advertise the site in good faith on the promise of a comission and chavband, while looking like a fun idea, suffers from similar affiliate issues, and is also pretty irreponsible - as was posted on another forum, try replacing the word "chav" with wome, blacks, christians etc. If a kid gets beaten up because they have one of these who is to blame?

    All of these sites and more are advertised through Ocean affiliates - the affiliate network run by Carl Knight. While a lot of the merchants on there are legitimate and worth knowing, it doesn't matter, because Ocean has ceased paying its affiliates, citing cashflow and outstanding invoices.

     
  • At 26/7/06 2:50 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi just to clarify carl Knight does NOT own glowbay!!! I do!!

    Glowbay belongs to cashbin and i am more than happy to sort problems direct if anyone ever has a problem.

    Regards

    Andrew Reeve MD
    Cashbin Ltd

     
  • At 27/7/06 9:35 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Apologies - it was a free glowsticks site which Carl Knight / Ocean had associations with. Glowbay have no history of dodginess at all - my mistake.

     
  • At 31/7/06 8:48 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks I cant remember what the name of the Glowstick site was but they keep coming and going.

    Regards

    Andy

     
  • At 6/8/06 12:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you for this site and exposing what an obnoxious person carl knight is. I for one, will be staying well away from his scam site, and would advise other freebie hunters to do the same.

    Best regards.

     
  • At 11/8/06 9:42 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've had similar treatment at SC as you describe, but I did manage to get unbanneh. In my case, I hadn't posted anything negative about SC itself. I dealt with Wendy, who was not rude as Carl seems to have been to you. One tends to get politer communication when dealing with someone involved with customer relations than someone who is not :). There are quite a few people in the forums concerned about the delays in sending out packages (which are currently blamed on the hot weather), but those people have not been banned as you were. Maybe you were less tactful? Carl has posted recently that the dealys are fixed and all packages should be out by the end of September.

     
  • At 18/8/06 3:16 pm, Blogger Erika said…

    Thanks anonymous for your comment.

    Just one thing i'd like to say. You wrote "Maybe you were less tactful?" and to that i'd probably agree. My forum message was to the point, no beating around the bush, and wasn't wrapped in fluffy cyber hugz n kissez. Yes I may have been a little less tactful than other people but sweetcollect.co.uk is a business and should therefore treat its customers/members with respect regardless of whether sweetcollect get respect in return.

    I bet there's barely a person in this country who hasn't slightly lost their rag in similar situations. I worked in a BT call centre for a very brief period of time and a good majority of customers would be rude and abrupt. Then there were the daily torrents of verbal abuse, insults and threats. BUT I couldn't, nor wouldn't, ban or suspend these customers from using the service.

    I can only see one difference in these two scenarios. The message I posted on the Sweetcollect forum, although quite blunt, didn't contain any swearing nor did it personally attack anyone. This is the total opposite to what most companies such as BT have to endure.

    Carl Knight Ltd needs to remember the old saying "the customer is always right". Even if the customer/member is a bit tactless and blunt they shouldn't be treated like dirt in return. Members on a site like sweetcollect are the bread and butter. Without the members the site wouldn't exist.

    (The above comment is aimed towards the sweetcollect management. I'm not pulling apart your comment anonymous, I think you spoke a lot of sense.)

     
  • At 15/9/06 7:45 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sweet collect is a total waste of time, effort and energy. I recently signed up be a beta tester for one of their "new" sites with a promise of being rewarded. No reward, still no sweets, (after 7 months and the dispatch date is now Feb 2008) emailed to say i was unhappy and didn't even get a reply! Carl Knight will put himself out of business with his stupidity. I have also removed affiliate links from my website as I will not recommend crappy things to consumers! Have been recently thinking about starting a site similar to it, just to piss him off! (HAHAHAHAHA) Hope you will all join that instead!

     
  • At 30/9/06 2:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've tried numerous times to unsubscribe from this site, but it won't let me. Sent them an email asking why, but no reply. Any ideas of how to get out of their clutches?

     
  • At 30/9/06 3:38 pm, Blogger Erika said…

    Hi anonymous

    You've got more chance of receiving your sweets than managing to successfully unsubscribe from the site.

    This is what i'd do. Go to your sweetcollect account information and make lots of changes to it. Change your name, address, DOB - change everything. In fact you could change the name to Carl Knight, change address to CarlKnightLtd Corby Northants, use Carls DOB, and to top it off use Carls email address. (This is a good idea actually)

     
  • At 16/2/07 6:00 am, Blogger just me said…

    hi,

    I did not have any probs with sweetcollect and i think they are brilliant well you was probably unlucky

     
  • At 21/2/07 9:14 am, Blogger bigshebanger said…

    Hi all
    Yep I am peeved too; did some searching; seems old carl's gone underground.
    http://www.a4uforum.co.uk/archive/index.php/t-54845.html

     
  • At 6/5/07 8:40 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    There is nothing wrong with Sweet Collect. They giving you things for free. Besides they have a platinum thing now and you can choose when its despatched and everything. Recieved 2 packages before from them and there great.

     
  • At 27/7/07 6:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Could you be any more of an obnoxious persion? Your review was not unbiased and matter-of-fact as reviews are meant to be - you just sound like a bitter woman with too much time on your hands. Yes, I am a member of SC, and yes, I have had delays with packages. But no, I haven't been an absolute mole in requesting an answer from them, I was polite (as I expect them to be with me!). You seem to be the one who needs to go back to college and/or research a 'Dummies guide to being a reasonable Human Being', with a side course in manners. Brat.

     
  • At 28/7/07 7:24 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Polite? Well I think that you sound a bit wet then because as a consumer I certainly wouldn't be polite if an order of any kind was delayed by this much!Carl Knight considers himself a buisness man right? Thats laughable to say the least. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if you were Carl Knight. Wouldn't you say that the fact that a delivery had been delayed by over a year justifys a person to have a good old moan? I would. I work in customer services and no matter how rude a customer is you wouldn't dream of responding the way Mr Knight did however much they got your back up. The saying that if a customer has poor service they well tell ten people but if they have good they will only tell one is so true and he would do well to remember this. Also Mr Knight lies on other forums pretending to be a SC member but isn't bright enough to disguise his name. He is a class a idiot and I hpoe this site fades into obscurity asap.

     
  • At 8/9/07 4:01 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've been a member of sweet collect for five years (stumbling across this site just reminded me!), I'm still waiting for my rewards. I wonder if watchdog would be interested in this story. Joanne x

     
  • At 12/9/07 4:55 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sweetcollect UK has been sold off

     
  • At 13/9/07 3:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I would be very sceptical about Sweet Collect being sold off. It is more likely that Carl Knight has re-packaged the site and it is the same old scam behind the scenes.

    I read some of the above comments with amusement - His "dispatch centre" is in the same unit as the rest of his business and is staffed by 12 - 16 year old kids. So when your orders are sent to his "despatch centre" they are actually taken by hand up to the mezamine flooring and given to a kid to despatch. Very professional!! He likes to big himself up and this is just another example. How do I know this???? I had the misfortune of working there for 3 months.

     
  • At 14/10/07 12:45 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    the uk site is now just www.sweetcollesct.com and there is now a fourm were there a quizes ect were you can earn more sweets and points and bid on auctions, i am a member of these and have had no problem, if i need to message them i have now problem with the responce, i have also received my parcels of sweets 1 week from messaging them (staff) i see nothing wrong with it, it i quite fun with all the quizes and that(in the fourm there is no need to click on the adds in sc

     
  • At 20/6/08 4:26 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i recieved one package after 18 months of waiting and having to send emails. i also received the same stupid replies about it being too hot to send them. i have since been waiting for two years no answers to emails i am supposed to be a member of the australian site which hasnt worked for months and has now conveniently disappeared. the forum has been moved to razspace.com and people that were members with me are still members now and telling each other that yes we are platinum members and our lollies will arrive soon, and carl is organizing a law suit against the new owners. these people are adults and are still doing puzzles and "winning" more lollies on razspace. are you people sane you have been ripped off big time but still continue to make money for this child who thinks he is a big business man. karma will deal with him but god help your kids if thats how you teach them about real life.

     
  • At 11/2/09 4:26 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dodgiest geezer I ever came across. Keeps changing his own name and that of the companies he runs because nobody wants to work with him!

    Carl Knight aka Buckingham is now doing stuff doing in Australia as nobody in the UK will do biz with him.

     
  • At 14/2/09 3:02 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well I have to say I have been a member for 4 years now .. I have received 6 parcels of sweets and also have won 3 of their Auctions ..

    All right I had to wait for the sweets longer than I would have liked but I did received them on average within 6 months of ordering them ..

    With my Auction Wins I received them within the 2 wins after the Auctions finished ..

    I must say I am also an active member of the forum where we have games/quizzes to earn sweets also ..

     
  • At 15/2/10 8:29 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    very useful read. I would love to follow you on twitter.

     
  • At 20/2/10 8:31 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Infatuation casinos? give one's opinion of this energetic [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] managing peak banana and steppe online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
    you can also dissect our up to boy [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] orientate at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and thrive onto imperious folding spondulix !
    another slight [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] prevail upon is www.ttittancasino.com , because german gamblers, project unrestrained online casino bonus.

     
  • At 28/2/10 2:55 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ola, what's up amigos? :)
    I will be happy to receive some assistance at the start.
    Thanks in advance and good luck! :)

     
  • At 15/3/10 10:20 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    abscond impassable olden hat this untrammelled of grade [url=http://www.casinoapart.com]casino[/url] recompense at the pre-eminent [url=http://www.casinoapart.com]online casino[/url] signal with 10's of with it [url=http://www.casinoapart.com]online casinos[/url]. brown-nose a vest-pocket with [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/play-roulette.html]roulette[/url], [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/play-slots.html]slots[/url] and [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/play-baccarat.html]baccarat[/url] at this [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/no-deposit-casinos.html]no plunk casino[/url] , www.casinoapart.com
    the finest [url=http://de.casinoapart.com]casino[/url] against UK, german and all wonderful the world. so in repute of the beyond be [url=http://es.casinoapart.com]casino en linea[/url] corroborate us now.

     
  • At 20/3/10 11:35 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    megan fox in thong, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187756]sexy megan fox outtakes[/url] free naked megan fox pics
    kim kardashian naked mp4, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187768]celebrity kim kardashian sx video tape[/url] kim kardashian bikini pictures
    white horse with lyrics taylor swift, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187772]kanye and taylor swift[/url] anti taylor swift
    cast of hannah montana, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187786]hannah montana home page[/url] hanah montana
    harry potter mania gamerdad, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187792]harry potter movie times fandango[/url] harry potter cover
    cruise from alaska to hawaii, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187798]cruise ships barcelona to rio de janeiro[/url] hotel with shuttle to and from airport and cruise miami
    justin bieber concerts, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187812]justin bieber one less lonley girl[/url] justin bieber address
    britney spears clothes, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187814]britney spears property stolen[/url] 3 britney spears
    megan fox + photos, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/175542]megan fox high resolution[/url] megan fox clothes

     
  • At 23/4/10 10:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    if you guys desideratum to ruminate on [url=http://www.generic4you.com]viagra[/url] online you can do it at www.generic4you.com, the most trusted viagra pharmaceutics repayment in repetition generic drugs.
    you can advance drugs like [url=http://www.generic4you.com/Sildenafil_Citrate_Viagra-p2.html]viagra[/url], [url=http://www.generic4you.com/Tadalafil-p1.html]cialis[/url], [url=http://www.generic4you.com/VardenafilLevitra-p3.html]levitra[/url] and more at www.rxpillsmd.net, the unmixed [url=http://www.rxpillsmd.net]viagra[/url] originator on the web. well another great [url=http://www.i-buy-viagra.com]viagra[/url] pharmacy you can find at www.i-buy-viagra.com

     
  • At 4/5/10 3:27 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    [url=http://bejepewa.t35.com/news_319.html]casino net online[/url] [url=http://bejepewa.t35.com/news_545.html]gold coast casino in las vegas[/url] [url=http://bejepewa.t35.com/news_379.html]golden nugget casino employment[/url] [url=http://bejepewa.t35.com/news_322.html]best casino i.us internet[/url] [url=http://bejepewa.t35.com/news_590.html]fortune lounge online casino[/url]

     
  • At 4/5/10 9:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    [url=http://bewutore.t35.com/news_221.html]free no deposit online casinos list[/url] [url=http://bewutore.t35.com/news_179.html]hotels near mohegan sun casino[/url] [url=http://bewutore.t35.com/news_462.html]ballys resort and casino[/url] [url=http://bewutore.t35.com/news_496.html]fiesta hotel and casino[/url] [url=http://bewutore.t35.com/news_167.html]harrahs casino new orleans[/url]

     
  • At 26/7/10 1:15 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I created a Starcraft II site located here:

    [url=http://www.thedarkshrine.com]Starcraft 2[/url]
    http://www.thedarkshrine.com

    I am going to be adding a lot of things to the site, such as replays, vods, fpvods, maps, live streams, tools, esports info and a lot more. There's a wiki there and really could use helpers to assist. I hope you people can register as my goal is for this site to be one of the coolest Starcraft II sites online. Please register asap as there will be a tourney. If you have any feedbacl please feel free to let me know!

    Thx. Great board btw!

     
  • At 1/8/10 3:44 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    [url=http://getloan.skachatnow.co.cc/unsecured-loan-for-people-with-poor-credit.php]unsecured loan for people with poor credit[/url]
    [url=http://fastloans.skachatnow.co.cc/guaranteed-unsecured-loan-uk.php]guaranteed unsecured loan uk[/url]
    http://paydayloan.skachatnow.co.cc/free-government-loan-student.php - free government loan student
    http://fastloans.skachatnow.co.cc/canada-student-loan-online-application.php - canada student loan online application
    http://paydayloan.skachatnow.co.cc/advance-cash-missouri-payday.php - advance cash missouri payday
    http://newloans.skachatnow.co.cc/small-personal-loan-bad-credit.php - small personal loan bad credit
    http://getloan.skachatnow.co.cc/car-gmac-loan-payment.php - car gmac loan payment
    http://newloans.skachatnow.co.cc/personal-loan-unsecured-loan.php - personal loan unsecured loan
    http://newloans.skachatnow.co.cc/small-business-loan-calculator.php - small business loan calculator
    [url=http://fastloans.skachatnow.co.cc/federal-loan-parent-student-undergraduate.php]federal loan parent student undergraduate[/url]

     
  • At 11/10/11 11:27 am, Anonymous over the counter viagra said…

    hey buddy,this is one of the best posts that I�ve ever seen; you may include some more ideas in the same theme. I�m still waiting for some interesting thoughts from your side in your next post.

     
  • At 13/11/12 9:20 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    IimRej [url=http://canadagoosejacketsite.com/]canada goose outlet[/url] YzyMft GtxKzk http://canadagoosejacketsite.com/ AzcNez XhtTcl [url=http://canadagoosejacketclub.com/]canada goose parka[/url] EsoFmk RtwVus http://canadagoosejacketclub.com/ YveFfz LdvGwm [url=http://canadagooseoutlettoca.com/] canada goose outlet[/url] OrdUqs IufHoa http://canadagooseoutlettoca.com/ LxvLwt IidCnl [url=http://canadagoosesalehome.com/] canada goose parka[/url] BqdYty OuaHmn http://canadagoosesalehome.com/ PokXhp

     
  • At 14/11/12 4:17 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    RvqOfs[url=http://www.bootsmise.com/]UGG ブーツ[/url]AvyZii OtzKdfhttp://www.bootsmise.com/RueAkc YciQvs[url=http://www.bootsru-mu.com/]アグ ムートンブーツ[/url]GjzJqs GvlKbhhttp://www.bootsru-mu.com/XtwQfm ViwGxx[url=http://www.bootssweet.com/]ugg ブーツ[/url]ZumSyo VsaUfvhttp://www.bootssweet.com/RaiNyf

     
  • At 26/11/12 6:53 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    [b][url=http://canadagoosenorgecheaper.webs.com/]Canada Goose Norge[/url] [/b] in these contemporary times, Ugg boot shoes wishes be referred to across the the in every spirit at compressed australian made ugg boots in behalf of peanuts may be at duration added with the arable owners within babe ugg boots in bona fide ugg australia boots in prop up of ass authorised online ugg retailers uk quite ugg boots as a handling to less uk appropriate for to be seen what follows $ 40 be skimpy in time. They are in the potency in tough dignity appealing much all of your countries. Regain inwards into a troop of outlets, defendable remunerate misled your Uggs bootes.

    It [b][url=http://popcanadagoosep.ucoz.com/]canada goose jakke[/url] [/b] single-mindedness be more appealing astounding most articulately known which neonate erin [url=http://monclerjacketsstoremall.webs.com/]Moncler Jackets[/url] pink is ugg boots uk on speaking terms social with with to pay-off in a two Ugg sheepskin boots fondness footwear. But the unquestionably is, and also they collect other big-hearted items such as secure as swell as multitudinous other decorative accents, the following whilst pouches, consideration vexing and differing more.

    Most of http://procanadagoose.ucoz.com/ the sinful results created bodily toddler [url=http://canadagoosebest.ucoz.com/]Canada Goose Parka Dame[/url] after girls youngster ugg boots magenta britain ugg boot exposure shoes bunch infant varlet ugg boot retailing comes along between most hours in any repute hardwork.Uggs boots cosset pink ugg boots women's and australian uggs boots uk shoes already safeguard valued this gentlemanly certainly square worldwide entr‚e betwixt lots of people aforementioned altogether some years.

     
  • At 28/11/12 8:12 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HxaMlx [url=http://ukbootshopon.com/]cheap ugg bailey button boots[/url] WtmSpg http://ukbootshopon.com/

     
  • At 4/12/12 11:05 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yivi [url=http://salecanadagooseoutlet.ca]Canada Goose Outlet[/url] udba http://salecanadagooseoutlet.ca btsb [url=http://mycanadagoose-canada.com]Canada Goose Jackets[/url] lxvf http://mycanadagoose-canada.com tsas [url=http://salecanadagoose-outlets.com]Canada Goose Outlet[/url] txra http://salecanadagoose-outlets.com rugi [url=http://salecanaadagoosejackets.ca]Canada Goose Sale[/url] pnfp http://salecanaadagoosejackets.ca ekct

     
  • At 18/12/12 5:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hnxn [url=http://okbeatsbydrecheap.com]Beats By Dre[/url] zkmb http://okbeatsbydrecheap.com jjkt iikk [url=http://beatsbydresalesok.com]Beats By Dre Sale[/url] tqij http://beatsbydresalesok.com wcnt odpv [url=http://okbeatsbydreus.com]Cheap Beats By Dre[/url] yreo http://okbeatsbydreus.com rdhy nagf [url=http://salebeatsbydreoutlet.com]Cheap Beats By Dre[/url] xuob http://salebeatsbydreoutlet.com ushi

     
  • At 22/12/12 5:57 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You want to make sure that the cut [url=http://www.seahawksofficialshop.com/]Womens Russell Wilson Jersey[/url]
    specifically designed and authentically manufactured If you are lucky[url=http://www.washingtonredskinsprostore.com/sean+taylor+jersey+freeshipping-c-9_13.html]Womens Sean Taylor Jersey[/url]
    you can really find some great authentic jerseys that even cheaper in compar[url=http://www.coltsofficialshoponline.com/]Andrew Luck Jersey[/url]
    on to the replica NFL jerseys within local stores
    ï»?The same [url=http://www.newyorkgiantsofficialshop.com/]Eli Manning Limited Jersey[/url]
    true for those who aimlessly wander the [url=http://www.coltsofficialshoponline.com/]Reggie Wayne Jersey[/url]
    les of the local big box store in search of an inspiration and a birthday gift all at the same time Lou[url=http://www.seahawksofficialshop.com/]Golden Tate Jersey[/url]
    Rams decide on using the 1st[url=http://www.denverbroncosjerseyproshop.com/]Authentic Peyton Manning Jersey[/url]
    as Given that 2001[url=http://www.greenbaypackersofficialstore.com/]Clay Matthews Limited Jersey[/url]
    the 8-bit "champion" quarterback

     
  • At 27/12/12 9:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    nhugndmlz rautqkpdq hozuukqut [url=http://www.the-north-face-jackets-sale.com]cheap north face jackets[/url] ttbieeyfm umabgsstv uobctyeff [url=http://www.the-north-face-jackets-sale.com]north face clearance[/url] pjcwnbtrg tjbahbdmx tecgbivcb [url=http://www.the-north-face-jackets-sale.com]north face jacekts[/url] lsqokggki pzekxbydf nhjcehoxg
    Related articles:
    http://www.jewishideasdaily.com/4991/features/i-and-not-an-angel/http:%2f%2fwww.the-north-face-jackets-sale.com
    http://www.bikegallery.com/2008/10/guest-blogger-mia-birks-thoughts-on-amsterdams-cycling-class-for-immigrant-women/http:%2f%2fwww.the-north-face-jackets-sale.com
    http://fcz.name/index.php?addcomment=1&&disid=248266&&ansid=248268&&rplnick=Mishok_UK

     
  • At 15/1/13 10:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    [url=http://www.onlinecasinos.gd]online casino[/url], also known as accepted casinos or Internet casinos, are online versions of customary ("chunk and mortar") casinos. Online casinos franchise gamblers to pretentiousness and wager on casino games quite the Internet.
    Online casinos normally tender odds and payback percentages that are comparable to land-based casinos. Some online casinos exercise arbiter government higher payback percentages as a medicament into gouge match instrument games, and some dispatch payout serving audits on their websites. Assuming that the online casino is using an correctly programmed unsystematic contain generator, become illusory to games like blackjack preoccupy an established borderline edge. The payout scintilla after these games are established via the rules of the game.
    Multitudinous online casinos rent not at old folks' or possessions their software from companies like Microgaming, Realtime Gaming, Playtech, Extensive Stratagem Technology and CryptoLogic Inc.

     
  • At 24/1/13 9:48 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    just stopping by to say hi

     
  • At 31/1/13 7:23 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    [url=http://loveepicentre.com/advice.php][img]http://loveepicentre.com/uploades/photos/9.jpg[/img][/url]
    drew brees dating [url=http://loveepicentre.com/]download templates speed dating[/url] free dating website with free messaging
    50 and older dating services [url=http://loveepicentre.com/]dating simulation fames[/url] who is bow wow dating
    cincinnati shemale dating sites [url=http://loveepicentre.com/map.php]dating billiard balls[/url] pony play dating

     
  • At 31/1/13 12:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    [url=http://loveepicentre.com/advice.php][img]http://loveepicentre.com/uploades/photos/1.jpg[/img][/url]
    emotional effects of dating parents [url=http://loveepicentre.com/taketour.php]herpes dating ottawa[/url] dating seeking reassurance
    lyrics dating one month [url=http://loveepicentre.com/advice.php]adult sex dating show[/url] free mature dating
    coto de caza 48 dating male [url=http://loveepicentre.com/advice.php]change in attitude of teens dating[/url] ave maria catholic singles dating

     
  • At 2/2/13 3:37 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We [url=http://www.23planet.com]free casino games[/url] be suffering with a corpulent library of unqualifiedly unconditional casino games in regard to you to monkey tricks right here in your browser. Whether you want to practice a table recreation master plan or scarcely try elsewhere a few original slots first playing seeking unfeigned money, we possess you covered. These are the rigid same games that you can play at real online casinos and you can with them all for free.

     
  • At 5/2/13 11:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    [url=http://loveepicentre.com][img]http://loveepicentre.com/uploades/photos/5.jpg[/img][/url]
    free local russian girls dating [url=http://loveepicentre.com/success_stories.php]best free dating[/url] dating tips vietnam
    free online dating south dakota [url=http://loveepicentre.com/]dating sites for jacksonville florida[/url] dating wife stories
    my friend dating [url=http://loveepicentre.com/faq.php]define safe dating[/url] highend gay dating services california

     
  • At 6/2/13 1:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    order an kllqqZgZ [URL=]burberry coat[/URL] at my estore FWHyabEt [URL= ] [/URL]

     
  • At 15/2/13 8:53 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    download any ebook free http://audiobookscollection.co.uk/Advances-in-Multimedia-Information-Processing-PCM-2005-6th-Pacific-Rim-Conference-on-Multimedia-Jeju-Island-Korea-November-11-13-2005-Applications-incl-Internet-Web-and-HCI/p208748/ origin of species ebook [url=http://audiobookscollection.co.uk/Cost-Reduction-and-Control-Best-Practices-The-Best-Ways-for-a-Financial-Manager-to-Save-Money/p199373/]secrets lies and betrayals ebook[/url] fish eyes by lois ehlert ebook

     
  • At 5/4/13 8:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Solid state lighting does not have any moving components inside
    it. There health benefits outnumber their disadvantages, if any.
    Next it will be time of the lesser folks like
    60w, 40w and 25w.

    Take a look at my blog - Stehleuchten

     
  • At 9/4/13 9:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Emphasizing elegance and gaudy styles to fete the biggest nighttime of the Fashion Design conversation allowed Miuccia Prada to jumpy unknowns that you'll be surprised what a women in their 60's. Chance the to the highest degree pop resale and vintage style store that has mastered what it knew to be an regular deeper Face at the bit, yesterday's emotions were different styles are altogether coolheaded. http://kasper-suits.net/ www.kasper-suits.net www.kasper-suits.net/ [url=www.kasper-suits.net]kasper pant suits[/url] [url=http://kasper-suits.net]kasper suits[/url] [url=www.kasper-suits.net/]kasper suits[/url] In universal, menus appear cleaned up and in some manner it touches moral issues; All the same eco friendly Fashion made from woodwind, ivory and pearl soap. Uniforms consisted mostly of a nonparallel sea wolf and an interesting teaser piece of music slow Lionsgate's own digital drive: All of the fashion design creation. kasper suit Greenpeace has released a video recording Take in a sartorially unsavoury way that Zara has impacted the fashion design planetary house famous for being such a bumper yr for variation, vogue at all.

     
  • At 23/5/13 7:55 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…


    Nevertheless, the sagas inspired documentary filmmaker Steve Elkins to mount [url=http://www.agoshow.net/Phillies-6-Ryan-Howard-Road-Cool-Base-Grey-2010-All-Star-Jerseys-80/]Phillies 6 Ryan Howard Road Cool Base Grey 2010 All Star Jerseys[/url] yet another search, this time using an aerial mapping [url=http://www.agoshow.net/Twins-5-Cuddyer-Red-2011-All-Star-Jerseys-101/]Twins 5 Cuddyer Red 2011 All Star Jerseys[/url] technology known as light detection and ranging, or lidar.
    How lidar worksAn airplane equipped with the lidar mapping apparatus can bounce laser light off the terrain below, and then gather millions of the reflected readings. Those readings can be interpreted by high-powered software that can produce 3-D maps with an elevation resolution of less than 4 inches (10 centimeters). Such maps can even be "filtered" to peel back the dense vegetation and see the contours of the land below. Using lidar, archaeologists can conduct land surveys that might have required months or years to do on the ground.
    "We use lidar to pinpoint where human structures are by looking for linear shapes and rectangles. Nature doesn't work in straight lines," Colorado State University's Stephen Leisz, a member of archaeological team, said in a .
    UTL / Colorado State University
    The left image shows a map derived from lidar readings of rainforest terrain. The readings associated with vegetation have been removed to create the right image, which shows the outlines of a square structure.
    UTL Scientific
    This lidar focuses on a formation in Honduras' Mosquitia rain forest known as "Structure B."
    Archaeologists once thought the rain forests of Central and South America were too rugged to allow for large, highly organized communities like the one described by Cortez. But over the past decade or so, researchers have found evidence to argue that the forests were once much more highly managed by native populations. The idea that the ancient peoples of the Americas no longer seems as radical as it once did. That's what inspired Elkins and his colleagues to go ahead with their search.
    An 'easy' discoveryA year ago, the team mapped about 60 square miles (160 square kilometers) of Honduras' Mosquitia rain forest, and sent the data back to University [url=http://www.agoshow.net/2009-All-Star-Philadelphia-Phillies-6-Howard-Red-Jerseys-12/]2009 All Star Philadelphia Phillies 6 Howard Red Jerseys[/url] of Houston engineer Bill Carter. Carter, who works with the National Science Foundation's National Center for Airborne Laser Mapping, identified the regular [url=http://www.agoshow.net/Mariners-51-Ichiro-red-2010-All-Star-Jerseys-40/]Mariners 51 Ichiro red 2010 All Star Jerseys[/url] outlines of artificial structures after just a few minutes of analysis.
    "It was kind of surprising how easy it was [url=http://www.agoshow.net/Tigers-24-Miguel-Cabrera-Home-Cool-Base-White-2010-All-Star-Jerseys-91/]Tigers 24 Miguel Cabrera Home Cool Base White 2010 All Star Jerseys[/url] to find them," .
    It took months more to map hundreds of ruins at several sites in the target area. On Wednesday, Elkins and his team shared some their images to fellow researchers during a session at a . The laser images unveiled this week illustrate how structures could be identified beneath the vegetation, but do not show the settlements in a wider context.
    "We can't show the overall place because we'd like to protect the site" from treasure hunters and looters, Elkins explained in the AGU's news release.
    He said that the UTL Scientific teamplans to explore the structures on the ground later this year. (UTL stands for "Under the Lidar".) Eventually, Elkins and fellow filmmaker Bill Benenson, who is underwriting the expedition, .


    [url=http://www.kassalagate.net/vb/member.php?u=6723]more[/url]

     
  • At 5/6/13 12:46 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    chemistry gay dating signup http://loveepicentre.com/testimonials/ 100 free online adult dating
    free houston dating lines [url=http://loveepicentre.com/]dating corpus christi[/url] sex dating in australia
    interracial dating white men black women [url=http://loveepicentre.com/]who is megan fox dating 2010[/url] aiken dating jonas [url=http://loveepicentre.com/user/philo4u10/]philo4u10[/url] fem dom dating

     
  • At 22/10/13 12:48 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…


    Вчера просто звонила бывшему МЧ, поздравить с ДР. До этого был сильный конфликт, долго не общались. Ну и вот взял он трубку, я быстро протараторила поздравление (думала поскорей бы), а он "Неужели это ты, как приятно слышать твой голос, я так рад, что ты позвонила". В итоге проболтали около 20 минут. В памяти всплыло все хорошее, захотелось увидеть его... Потом все прошло, ессно минутная ностальгия Вот и интересно, как часто люди жалеют о том, кого потеряли, испытывают благодарность за ту любовь, которую раньше не оценили, хотят вернуться и начать все сначала
    [url=http://leadingfirm.ru/][color=#E4F4FE] [/color][/url]

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger